IBPS Clerk Notification 2021: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is soon going to release the IBPS Clerk Exam 2021 Recruitment Notification on its official website @ibps.in. Every year IBPS conducts the exam for all the eligible and dynamic candidates for the post of Clerk in Bank. The selection procedure is a two-tier process comprising of Prelims and the Mains Online Exam. IBPS has announced Online Registration Dates & Exam Dates through newspaper advertisement & it is expected that notification will be released today. The aspirants must bookmark this page to get notified when the new notification is released on the official website.
IBPS Clerk Notification 2021
IBPS will release the IBPS Clerk Notification 2021 on 06th October 2021 for 5830 Clerical Cadre posts on its official website @ibps.in. The candidates who are eagerly waiting for IBPS Clerk Notification 2021 must stay tuned with us to get notified when the notification is released. Till then you can go through the previous notification pdf which was released on 11th July 2021. The revised official notification will be updated here by the end of the day.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Overview
Check the most important points of IBPS Clerk Notification 2021 in the table given below:
|IBPS Clerk Notification 2021: Highlights|
|Conducting Authority||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Name of the exam||IBPS Clerk Exam 2021|
|Vacancies||To be notified soon|
|Language of Questions||Bilingual except for the English Language|
|Nature of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s)|
|Stage of IBPS Clerk Exam||Prelims & Mains Exam|
|Age Limit||20 years – 28 years|
IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam Dates
The IBPS Clerk 2021 Prelims exam is going to take place in December 2021. Candidates can check the important dates for IBPS Clerk 2021 from the table given below. IBPS has declared the exam dates for the IBPS Clerk Exam through a newspaper advertisement on 06th October 2021.
|IBPS Clerk 2021 Events||Dates|
|IBPS Clerk Notification 2021 Release Date||06th October 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Online Application Starts From||07th October 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Online Application Ends On||27th October 2021|
|PET Call Letter||November 2021|
|Pre Examination Training||November 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card||November/December 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Date||December 2021|
|Result of IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam||January 2022|
|Call letter for Mains Exam||January 2022|
|Conduct of Online Mains Examination||January/February 2022|
|Declaration of Final Result||April 2022|
IBPS Clerk 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The following are the criteria for educational qualification and Age Limit as per the latest IBPS Clerk Notification. The candidates are qualified to apply for IBPS Clerk Exam 2021 if he/she fulfils the below mentioned academic, age limit and computer literacy. If there is any change in the upcoming notification, it will be updated here soon.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Educational Qualifications
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government is necessary if you want to apply for IBPS Clerk recruitment 2021.
- The candidates must possess a valid Mark-sheet/ Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/ she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while applying online for IBPS Cler Exam 2021.
- Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory, i.e. candidates should have a Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in computer operations/ Language/ should have studied Computer/ Information Technology as one of the High School/ College/ Institute subjects.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/ UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/ UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply for is preferable.
- Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculated Ex-Servicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces.
IBPS Clerk Age Limit
- Minimum age limit: 20 years
- Maximum age limit: 28 years
Age Relaxation for IBPS Clerk 2021
Below has been tabulated the upper age relaxation for various categories, the
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons With Disability||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||The actual period of service rendered in the Defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|Widows Divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only)||5 years|
IBPS Clerk 2021 Apply Online Link
IBPS Clerk Apply Online Link 2021: IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam will be conducted to recruit eligible candidates for the post of Clerical Cadre in various Public Sector Banks. The link for IBPS Clerk Notification 2021 Apply Online Application Form will be activated from 07th to 27th October 2021. The candidates can click on the below link to apply.
Steps for IBPS Clerk 2021 Registration
The IBPS Clerk 2021 Application Form is to be filled in 2 parts: Registration And Login
Below are the steps to apply for IBPS Clerk Exam 2021.
- Visit the official website @ibps.in
- Click on the notification reading “Online Registration For IBPS Clerk 2021”
- Register using personal credentials, Phone number, and email ID
- Fill in the personal details and contact details to complete registration.
- After successful registration, you will receive a registration ID and Password
- Login with registration ID and Password and Verify using Captcha
- Click the Login button and fill in the details and complete the application form.
- Pay the required application fee online.
- Save the completed application form and keep it for future reference
Candidates must be vigilant about the starting date of application and must ensure completion of the application before the last date. Only a complete application is required to submit the IBPS Clerk Online form 2021.
IBPS Clerk Application Fee
|S. NO.||Category||Application Fee|
|1||SC/ST/PWD||Rs.175/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|2||General and Others||Rs. 850/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|